Love in the Drizzles
Thursday, March 15, 2012, ϟ 0 shout(s)

heyy guys..
assalamualaikum to all muslims..

during the examination where everyone else were busy reading book and studying among themselves, i made a new poem..
haha. seriously, i can't really study on that time. it's dedicated to someone, but i don't really know who's actually that person.
so, here it is

Drizzles outside my room
Makes me think of you
You are the only one that make my heart feels calm
As calm and cosy as the drizzles


I remember when I met you for the very first time
My heart melt down as I saw your blissful face
Your eyes were so mesmerizing
And your cherish smile was hypnotizing

The coldness of the rain falls
It feels like I want to hold tight your hands
I hope to feel the warm embrace that no one knows
And I wish to see your silhouette again

Hoping that you will be with me someday
I'll lay down all the lovely fragranced flowers
Along your pathway to my kingdom
So that you'll be blessed for the rest of your life..
haha ! ayat yang last tu macam mengarut jea...

oke dah.
babai!  ^.^

new past